Increase Visibility, Simplify Management and Regain Control over your Network with Logic Stream
At the core of every business is its Data Network. High performance, resilience and reliability are the foundations of a well-designed and robust network.
Logic Stream tailors and strategically builds your Network to cater for shifting demands and manages your environment to ensure your cost is minimised whilst availability is maximised.
Logic Stream supports your business through:
- Providing the best of breed solution architects who take the time to understand your business and recommend the correct Network solution/design.
- 24/7 support by qualified engineers
- Proactive monitoring, fault identification and resolution.
- Increase Reliability: pro-active patching, security log analysis and problem management mean fewer outages and a lower cost for managing your network.
Our areas of expertise include
- Managed SD-WAN: Logic Stream delivers a fully managed Software-Defined Wide Area Network that is simple and cost effective without compromising on performance. Utilising leading vendors like VeloCloud, Cisco Viptela or Meraki, we provide our customers with complete control without the complexity or expensive overheads involved in building and delivering an Enterprise grade SD-WAN solution. Our SD-WAN solutions are tailor built to include hard and mobility-based redundancy options depending on your requirements.
- Managed Network Devices: Gateways, Routers, Switches, Repeaters, Wireless Access Points and more! Our team of Pre-Sales, Engineers, and ongoing support service desk work with you to design, configure, deliver, and manage your devices to ensure a robust and resilient end to end network
- Managed Firewall: Logic Stream provides a Managed Firewall service. Our solution covers the firewall operation, administration, monitoring, and maintenance. Logic Stream will configure, maintain, and modify firewall rules, monitor your network, and provide feedback, reports, and analysis. If required, our team will also assist with web content filtering and proactively manage patching and updates.
- Monitoring and Patch Management: 57% of data breaches are attributed to poor patch management. Source:Ponemon. Logic Stream’s proactive Monitoring and Patch management solution is built on a comprehensive ten step approach
We take your IT seriously so you can focus on your business!
- MPLS: Logic Stream’s MPLS network provides scalability, performance, better bandwidth utilisation, reduced network congestion and a better end-user experience.Logic Stream will support your business with a robust MPLS network. Our board and extensive Network expertise transverses across multiple design options ensuring your business’ requirements are the foundation of our design.
- Network Redundancy: Logic Stream recognises the importance of keeping business activities flowing. Your company needs to ensure high network redundancy to avoid incurring a massive loss when a problem in the network or servers interferes with tasks. When it comes to business continuity, there are no minor A sudden unexpected error could put the entire business at risk and lead to possible loss of clients, revenue, time, and effort.
Logic Stream addresses these areas by maintaining efficient systems so that the entire infrastructure doesn’t fail in with a small error. We ensure the continuation of your business operations, by providing a robust and geographically redundant network extending all the way to your place of business (last mile). Our redundancy options minimise the risk of outages, unexpected errors and ensure your business continues despite any unforeseen events.
It all starts with an obligation free assessment
Our focus is to deliver “Business outcomes through ICT Solutions”.
Contact us to organise a complimentary consultation. We will take the time to understand your business requirements, provide you with insights, demonstrate the value we can add and conduct a no-commitment assessment on which we base our solution.
Schedule now on Phone Number or by completing the form here.